PDA

View Full Version : PS SNG hands not importing correctly

Ben1113
07-17-2010, 04:37 PM
As of lately my hands from pokerstars are not importing the right way. I am playing 100% 18man turbo sngs, but quite a few import as either 9 man or 10 man sngs. In addition to this, the all in EV is horribly wrong. It completely randomly chooses when to say that a move would be +$EV, such as when there were 16 people left I got it all in with AKo vs AKs. This hand was counted as slightly -$EV, but when I go it all in with JJ vs A4o on the bubble (If JJ holds up, I make it to the money), his A caught but I got no $EV.

I have 1.11.02.

Any suggestions? What information would allow for my problem to better be answered
Thanks
Ben

morny
07-17-2010, 06:04 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries

You need to request and import any/all of your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

EV does not work correctly on multitable tournaments as HM does not know if its a multitable until after the tournament is complete but it cacluates the EV during the tournament

Ben1113
07-22-2010, 03:59 PM
I think that I get it. I have requested my hand histories and hopefully that will work out. Thank you very much!