PDA

View Full Version : Tables becoming stuck when I use table ninja....

Rdysn5
07-17-2010, 03:48 PM
I've been having this strange problem with Table Ninja FT for a while now. For some reason, sometimes after I sit down at a table, the table does not respond to my mouse clicks or actions. When I try to leave or close the table, I am unable to. I have to restart Full Tilt whenever this happens. It only happens when I have Table Ninja running. Is this a known issue? :confused:

mogreen33
07-18-2010, 02:43 AM
same problem

Fool
07-18-2010, 02:32 PM
It sounds like either FT or your PC might be locking up. First please try reinstalling Full Tilt to eliminate any graphics corruption and get rid of any theme customizations. If it continues to happen please post or .zip and attach a copy of the the following:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Rdysn5
07-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Hello, I have tried reinstalling full tilt and the issue is still occuring. I am also not using any custom themes. I have attached the requested files to this post.
In the screenshot, the bottom-center table is stuck. When I am clicking on X to leave/close the table, it does not work.

Rdysn5
07-19-2010, 11:21 AM
double post by mistake

Fool
07-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Everything appears to be configured correctly but I can see examples in your logs of sessions that likely locked up. Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll setup a time to teamview in and go over your system.

Rdysn5
07-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Just thought I'd post an update on this issue. There is a problem with TNFT, which was previously unknown until this point, which appears to be causing the problem. Something to do with waitlist popups on Full Tilt. It is now a matter of waiting - and hoping - for the development team to remedy the issue in an update. It is clear at this point that no amount of settings changes, reinstalls or meddling on my part will fix the problem. I've exhausted all of those options, and Fool also tried various things on teamviewer which didn't work.

mickmanus
08-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Just thought I'd post an update on this issue. There is a problem with TNFT, which was previously unknown until this point, which appears to be causing the problem. Something to do with waitlist popups on Full Tilt. It is now a matter of waiting - and hoping - for the development team to remedy the issue in an update. It is clear at this point that no amount of settings changes, reinstalls or meddling on my part will fix the problem. I've exhausted all of those options, and Fool also tried various things on teamviewer which didn't work.

Thanks for the update. I've been having this problem sporadically as well. Hopefully they can figure out a fix.