PDA

View Full Version : HEM shuts down, Hud away

martin dtc
07-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Sometimes HEM closes due to some fault, which is annoying on its own but theres a another problem that comes with it.

When HEM shuts down my HUD will vanish, and I only get it back when I restart both HEM and Pokerstars.

Restarting HEM isnt a big problem, but restarting Pokerstars is, especially when Im playing 18 tables.

Is there some trick that I can restart HEM and get the HUD back, so Table Manager just continues with the session I was playing...

morny
07-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Hi, yeah sounds quite inconvenient, can you try all the things in this thread so we can narrow down the cause of the crash FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

If you go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager, then right click on hmhud.exe and choose properties > send to > desktop and it will create a shortcut icon on the desktop, add this to your quick launch menu and use this to launch the hud anymore and see if that works