PDA

View Full Version : 6 Max Turbo SNG

Syker12
07-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Im looking for a good Turbo 6-Max SNG HUD layout, if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great, ive searched around on this forum, but theres basically everything but, or i cant find it.......

Thanks

nthingtolose
07-19-2010, 04:04 PM
I am looking around for the same thing

The Minder
07-19-2010, 09:28 PM
What size SnG? 1/2/3/5/10/etc table?

nthingtolose
07-20-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm one table 6 max turbo i assume the other guy is too

The Minder
07-20-2010, 07:37 PM
wow... 6 max STT, that could be tough unless you have a bunch of history on people you regularly play against. I just think that the variances in any single game are going to colour any statistical analysis.

There is a 6-max HUD layout here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/share-your-hud-configurations/30301-6-max-neater-modified-hud.html

You could use that as a starting point, but I would suggest you pare down the number of stats displayed to VPIP, PFR, AF and perhaps a couple of th c_bet stats.

_Loki_
07-20-2010, 09:57 PM
###

I'm one table 6 max turbo i assume the other guy is too
Bearing in mind I'm not a proper sng guy yet... In addition to The Minders suggestions I think I would use...

1] BB stat if multi-tabling (or drunk)

2] Write lots of notes re the stuff that HM can't capture (if I'm sober)

3] Bubble HUD filter:
>>> FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Additional HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/210/Additional+HUD+Filters)

Let’s say were playing a 6max SNG and we know that once it gets to 3 people the stats for 6max are no longer relevant because we expect the villain to loosen up
If we change the "# of players 3" to 3 and max to 3 then we only see stats from the villain where he played while 3 handed
Any stats where the villain was 4 handed or heads up will not be shown

###

nthingtolose
07-21-2010, 01:05 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. Gunnar implement them over the next few days. I'll post results/questions.

Syker12
07-24-2010, 01:31 AM
I have it all now setup with Just basic stats

VPIP, PRF, AGF, BB
***New Line***
Name, Hands

Ive tried to set-up filter's, i think its right but obv something is wrond as when i open up anytables my stats for each player and myself are all different/not accurate its like all stats start again for each player.

_Loki_
07-24-2010, 10:53 AM
###
Syker

post a screenshot of your filters

###
the hero (you) HUD will only show your session stats for that table - that is how it is designed

###
If you think the stats of the other players is wrong please show a typical example (screenshots are best)

NOTE: The easiest way to capture the HUD stats is to use the replayer with HUD enabled in replayer & screencapture that

###

Syker12
08-15-2010, 11:03 AM
Thanks for your advise Loki....

Ive now got myself up and running and have a decent looking 6max SNG HUD, if anyone would like it, send me a message + id be happy to share it.....