PDA

View Full Version : HUD for Doyle's Room

Bonnie Blair
07-16-2010, 11:55 PM
I have no issues tracking hands, but my hud doesn't pop up on doyles... way to fix this??? i downloaded HEM on my lap top today... so i don't know if a beta update will do it... any ideas???

Bonnie

Patvs
07-17-2010, 01:36 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe

Does the HUD appear when you use the TableFinder?

Bonnie Blair
07-17-2010, 03:43 PM
I don't use table finder... actually i have no idea really what it is... i am installing the update right now and will give that a try... if it doesn't work ill post again, thanks for the help

_Loki_
07-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi BB

Doyle's Room: Online Poker at the only Online Poker Room endorsed by Doyle Brunson (http://www.doylesroom.com/)
is a Cake Poker network partner...

###
** Cake do not allow a HUD on their sites - so it is disabled by HM to comply with their T&C's
** The Active Player Details Window will not populate any data
** HUD will not display when using the Hand Replayer
** The Cash Games > Reports tab will populate your own data as you play
** The 'Use and group by currently active players instead of selected player' will not work while playing
** villain stats are compiled as Seat 1, Seat 2, etc. so you can't make a note on villains in HM

###

Bonnie Blair
07-17-2010, 07:36 PM
TY Loki... i mean the cake network is pretty Pitts'd out, not surprised it doesn't allow hud... thank you for the response though... luckily it is so soft that the hud would be over kill... i'll just the HEM to chart my win rate... god speed

_Loki_
07-17-2010, 09:52 PM
cake network is pretty Pitts'd out...god speed
No problem BB. I'm thinking about Cake (or FTP). How do you rate Cake for s/ware, cashing & customer service generally & what does "Pitts'd out" mean ?

Also... I try to be quicker than that God guy, but I'm not quite as quick as Bonnie Blair - speed skater extraordinaire :)

Bonnie Blair
07-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Loki, thanks again for your help.... i am just going to move my DR funds over to Carbon where i am getting 35% rake back and i assume the HUD works on the Merge network....as for "pitts'd out" it mean basically the worst... if something sucks real bad its the pitts