PDA

View Full Version : HM hud slowing game down - very laggy

WOOF 08
07-16-2010, 07:42 PM
I like to multi table alot and my hud has made the games very laggy when playing, i switch HM off, game play back to normal speed, i switch it on, get very laggy and when switching tables it takes time before coming up, defo something to do with the hud, i dont know if i should do anything in table prefrences? Should i have something turned on or off?

Any help would be very welcome.

Adam

Patvs
07-17-2010, 02:00 AM
Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Especially #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and #10 are short term solutions that should improve performance.

WOOF 08
07-17-2010, 09:30 AM
This is really starting to annoy me, everything with my HM was fine a few days ago and then for some reason i got this message

"Holdem manager will now back up the old config file and create a new one for you"

i press ok.

I then get the message from microsoft. netFramework

"cannot create a file when that file already exists.

i click continue and i just get the holdem manager initalizing database loading screen and it just freezes.

I now have reinstalled the latest HM and beta update, i tired to upgrade to postgress 8.4 but comp didnt continue.

i dont understand why it keeps freezing and is incredibly slow. Nothing is making a difference and my HM was running perfectly normally just a few days ago.

I know i have done something wrong but i have no idea, is there any chance i could have a teamviewer session or get a time for one pls, am a bit desperate here. Should only take about 10 mins to see the problem i have.
I must have done something when reinstalling that i wasnt meant to do. Think that could be it, not sure.

Adam

morny
07-17-2010, 05:46 PM
email support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread to arrange a teamviewer session