PDA

View Full Version : RPM Merge Hero HUD moving

ProsperousOne
07-16-2010, 04:21 PM
I have a few isses with RPM POker (MERGE) hud....

1)The hud positions are not beihng saved. I know there is an issue with 1.11.02b not saving stats, and not sure if this is related. not having same issue on FTP. I do play at least 5 hands before aligning the HUD, as I know this is an issue (not playing enough hands first before lining up hud)

2) I'll dial in the hud locations, and open a new table, and the HUD lines up fine.
Then I open another table, and it doesn't seem to know I"m the HERO< and all the HUD locations in the incorrect positions.

Patvs
07-17-2010, 01:31 AM
There are three things you can do:

-1 update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe

-2 For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Or just turn off UAC completely and reboot...

-3 1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2.txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.