PDA

View Full Version : HUD that shows total hands played for a session .

Llanlad
09-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi guys

I can get a HUD for table stats ( VPIP / PFR / hands ) for each table im on, but how do i configure a HUD to show the same stats for the whole session without having to look at the Session tab with HEM 1 ?

Cheers

Patvs
09-30-2012, 02:45 AM
The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.

To see 'session stats' double click on the HUD--> double left click on a player to switch to session stats. (the HUD will turn 'red' is the indication it's showing session stats)

Llanlad
09-30-2012, 04:44 AM
Thanks for the reply Patvs

Ive double clicked on players stats before to get session stats on players when i was playing the annon tables on Prima.

Are you saying if i double click on my own stats i will see my session stats for all tables im playing ?

I tend to stack up to 16 tables.

Llanlad
09-30-2012, 06:04 AM
To see 'session stats' double click on the HUD--> double left click on a player to switch to session stats. (the HUD will turn 'red' is the indication it's showing session stats)
The stats do not change when i do this because its already showing my session stats for that table.

What i want is my overall stats for the session in a HUD, not individual table stats for a session.

fozzy71
09-30-2012, 02:30 PM
I replied to your post on 2+2 also so I am quoting my reply here:

There simply is no way to display a stat in your HUD for 'total hands played this session'. I would suggest you look at the Reports > Cash > Sessions report for this information in HM2 or the Sessions tab in HM1. The only other way to see this info in HM1 is to hover over the Table Manager icon in the system tray but this information only resets itself every time you restart HM1 so you will need to restart HM1 in between sessions.