PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Turbos and Hand Histories

ChrisD
07-16-2010, 03:05 PM
When I play hyper turbos, I go back later and use HEM to suck up all the HHs and view the results. It's *reading* all the hand histories properly, but it leaves about 20% of the hand history files behind in the pokerstars directory (instead of moving them to the archive directory). Why is this?

PS: Just to mirror the dozens of messages I've seen when searching this already, please fix HT payouts. In the $88 HTs, first is $215 (not $215.70). In addition, if you win all the chips, you don't win $336 or whatever, you still win $215.

Patvs
07-17-2010, 01:48 AM
HM only moves the handhistories after 15 minutes to the archive folder.
So if you quit a session, all your recent handhistories will remain in the PokerStars folder--> and will be moved the next session.

If you really want them in the archive folder--> keep HoldemManager open and keep the auto import running for 15+ minutes after your session.

---

The payouts will be fixed. The problem was last month PokerStars changed the value of the buyin/payout/rake/ with EVERY of their updates. And since they don't properly write any of that information to the handhistory we have to manually add the info to the HoldemManager code. I actually often can't find the hyper turbo's on PokerStars. Are some of them only visible during a special time of the day, are some of them satellites, they ALWAYS have 6-max AND 9-handed hyper turbo STTs?

ChrisD
07-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Cool, thanks for the heads up re: archive hands.

The hypers are easy to find using the stars search filter. I usually just go to Sit&Go, hit the "All" tab, bring up the search and type "hyper" in, voila, all the hyper sngs.

They do only run some of the hypers on the day of the tourney. They'll run the $200 hypers all week round.