PDA

View Full Version : FullTilt Cap Games HUD issue

PatInTheHat
07-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Whenever I sit and play cap games on FT my hands on opponents only show hands from the session im currently playing. Pre-fetch works as normal and shows all hands I have against opponents but for some reason as soon as I start playing hands resets to zero for all of them. Any help?

Patvs
07-17-2010, 01:35 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe

Have you been playing CAP games for a long time.. 6+ months?

Try to create a new database in 1.11.03 and reimport ALL your handhistories.
HoldemManager only fairly recently can properly import CAP games (as a separate limit), so it's possible ALL your old CAP game hands are NOT stored as CAP games in your current database.

PatInTheHat
07-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe

Have you been playing CAP games for a long time.. 6+ months?

Try to create a new database in 1.11.03 and reimport ALL your handhistories.
HoldemManager only fairly recently can properly import CAP games (as a separate limit), so it's possible ALL your old CAP game hands are NOT stored as CAP games in your current database.

I just started playing the cap games recently. I will try to be more clear, this is not an issue with hands importing incorrectly. The hands show as they should as CAP NL games. The problem is the HUD is not displaying hands for people I have stats on. If I observe a table prefetch works and stats are shown. As soon as I sit down I have zero hands on all players.

Is it possible all my hands on opponents are NL Holdem hands and that HM only shows CAP stats for CAP games? Although that doesn't explain why I see stats from the prefetcher...

morny
07-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Just to be sure, what version did this start with, does it continue with the internal version?

go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?