PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager won't start

Blimp
07-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Hello,

after restarting my computer the table manager won't start anymore. Relaunching it doesn't work either. I am using 1.11.02b. Early this morning it worked just fine. But when starting HM after restart there was no default database given which has been the case before, so I needed to chose one. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Can you provide me with some help?

Best regards
Blimp

netsrak
07-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Seems like you lost your HM configuration - please check the auto-import setings, delete all folders in there and define them again.

Make sure that the handhistories folders of the configured Pokerclients are empty, restart HM and try again.

Blimp
07-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Hello,

thx for the response. It is true that the auto import folders were different than before. I think the old ones were deleted and than new ones auto detected. I deleted everything and created just one new for the prima network (see screenshot enclosed). I restarted HM but still I am unable to lunch the table manager.

Any idea what I can do?

Thx
Blimp

Blimp
07-17-2010, 12:53 AM
I downgraded to version 1.10.06b and there it works perfectly.

Blimp

morny
07-17-2010, 06:38 PM
If you go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager, then right click on hmhud.exe and choose properties > send to > desktop and it will create a shortcut icon on the desktop, add this to your quick launch menu and use this to launch the hud anymore, we havent narrowed down what causes this problem, it seems to happen intermittingly but the above solution should work temporarily until we fix the issue

Blimp
07-18-2010, 06:54 AM
Thx

Blimp
07-30-2010, 04:29 AM
Hello,

just tried it now but opening hmhud.exe does not work either. Just nothing happens. Any idea?

Thx
Blimp

netsrak
07-30-2010, 06:49 AM
With 1.10.06?

Reboot your computer, check your auto-import folder configuration and make sure that all configured handhistory folder are empty before you try again.

If you have files/folders in there move them to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.