PDA

View Full Version : analysing HEM databasem on another computer?

benno74
07-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Hi,

I have HEM on my home PC and also my laptop, but was wondering if there was any way to transfer the data onto disc or a dongle perhaps so i could analyse my hand histories on the computer at work?

_Loki_
07-16-2010, 05:18 AM
Analyse it in what ? A 3rd copy of HM ? A spreadsheet or something ?

benno74
07-16-2010, 07:58 AM
I was thinking along the same lines as the format as it is in now, but obviously without the ability to use HEM to import hands (cant play poker in work anyways due to firewall, and not having administrative rights).

I attempted to copy my HEM desktop icon to a disc to see if i could then view all my data at work - i didnt really expect this to work, but thought worth a try :)

So my next step was to ask on here if there was any way of just being able to view the database on work computer - save my hometime for actually playing poker.

Im probably coming accross as the biggest computer halfwit ever (which admittedly i am) but if you dont ask you dont get!

onlymymissiscallsmedonkey
07-16-2010, 11:18 AM
A HEM licence only works on two computers. To analyze your database at work within HEM you'll need another licence so you can use it on a third PC, or to delete it from your home laptop/PC so you can transfer your second licence to your work PC. What your doing at the moment is asking the producers of a product how you can pirate it!!

Support here is pretty good but I don't they'll help you with this one :)