PDA

View Full Version : Not importing Rush HHs

skraper
07-15-2010, 08:01 PM
I just got a new computer this week. I imported my old database. Rush hands from the old database show up. All NEW rush hands played on this computer do not show up in the database. I requested the HHs from FTP and imported them that way, still no luck. The HUD works fine in rush and hands played at normal ring games do show up in the database.

I've tried both the newest pre-release and 1.11.02b. I have also endured that I am not filtering them out.

Thanks
Sean

(posted this in the HUD bugs forum too, but then realized this is the more appropriate place)

morny
07-15-2010, 08:07 PM
go to filter > clear and then filter > use for all and see if they show up, if not please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

skraper
07-15-2010, 08:07 PM
haha

nevermind

I just upgraded to the new pre-release again and it started working

skraper
07-15-2010, 09:12 PM
OK. SO I changed back to the pre-release. It worked for 5nl 6max rush. Then when I switched to 100nl FR rush I get the same problem. It just doesn't show up in the session tab. I also tried 100nl 6m rush just in case, doesn't work there either.

I have ALL filters cleared. Any ideas?

netsrak
07-16-2010, 06:13 AM
Please restart HM, clear your filters again and refresh. Any difference?

Sloffy
07-16-2010, 10:46 AM
I also play Rush poker on FT and since the last update only half of my hands are imported, the rest is just not there...!! Anybody knows what could cause this problem?

btw: Hm is importing tons of duplicate hands as well..

thx!

netsrak
07-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Please check your configuration for the import folders or attach it to your answer so we can check it for you.
It seems like there is something wrong.

You should also try a new database for a test.

Sloffy
07-17-2010, 06:43 AM
I have attached my import configuration..

The top one is where my FT Rush HH's are saved..

morny
07-17-2010, 06:12 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and try importing some hands into that and then see if the problems persist?

Sloffy
07-24-2010, 08:13 AM
Sorry for the late reply..

I have created a new database and it seems to work now..

Thx a lot!!