PDA

View Full Version : Stats Resetting/Stats For Different Players

TheEdzyProjekt
07-15-2010, 07:33 PM
I was wondering why my character's stats are resetting every game. It never use to be like that before, correct? I think every other player's are alright so it's just mine that reset every game. How can I fix this?

Another thing I was wondering, is it possible to have my "tourney M" and "BB" show on the stats panel without having it show on the rest of the tables player's? Like can you have some stats on a player and different stat's for another?

morny
07-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi,

Currently it only shows stats for your session at the table, were planning on offering other options in future tournament updates

In hud options > Player Preferences > Add Stats select the applicable stat and in the bottom right corner youll see a "show for hero" "show for villain" you can tick and untick to only show for you or the villain

_Loki_
07-15-2010, 09:36 PM
###
Hero stats are always session stats only. This is by design because the HM team figure that the Hero should be familiar with their own lifetime stats.

###
Yes see bottom of section c in this picture:
http://1.2.3.9/bmi/faq.holdemmanager.com/images/player-preferences-09.jpg

###
The full FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stats - Tab 1 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/203/Stats+-+Tab+1)

###

TheEdzyProjekt
07-16-2010, 02:59 PM
I see options in the right hand corner for turning it on or off. But when I uncheck the box for "show on opponents" it's not saving. I unchecked them and pressed apply then it checked them in again. I also tried unchecking them and just pressing ok. But when I went back they were checked again. How can I keep them unchecked?

_Loki_
07-16-2010, 03:16 PM
###

probably because there's a bug in 1.11.x that's preventing changes to the HUD being saved
It will be fixed in 1.11.03 I've read
There is a pre-release 1.11.03 available on the forum - you could try that, but better to live with the situation (if you can) until it becomes a release

IMO...

###