PDA

View Full Version : HUD now not able to go above the blue full tilt bar at top

WOOF 08
07-15-2010, 06:18 PM
This may seem strange but i cant bring the HUD to the front of the screen so i can have more room when multi tabling, i didnt have this problem until i reinstalled my HM today, and now its all very cramped, and very difficult to read.

I use to be able to have my top HUD for other players at the top of the table, now the hud just goes under the screen when i try to get more room.
Its the place were full tilt have the name of the table and what level your playing at etc...

Any help will be very grateful ty.

morny
07-15-2010, 08:59 PM
The overlap has boundaries, it will only expand to a certain amount of pixels, i suspect that you have a reasonable size window and thats why it wont go outside as outside the table would be outside the barriers. Try resizing the table really small and you'll see you can drag them outside the window then (might need to tweak the overlap too in hud options > table preferences)

WOOF 08
07-15-2010, 09:34 PM
ty for the reply morny, i have reduced the table size there, very small as a i tile my tables, but my hud just goes behind the screen as soon as i try and move it again, found table prefrences but dont know what to do?

lol just did it, well done bud, half way through my response.

ty for help, your great as always.

Adam

WOOF 08
07-15-2010, 10:07 PM
i have fixed them going outside, that problem is fine, however all the HUDS are not staying on their chosen table, eveytime i click on to a table behind the one im on all the huds from the previous table show up.....

Basically the huds arent staying with there respective table and player, they just stay there no matter what table your on.... sorry morney any idea?

Adam

netsrak
07-16-2010, 06:26 AM
Please disable table preferences -> force on top

WOOF 08
07-16-2010, 08:22 AM
i have disabled the box in table prefrences "force on top", now i have the problem of the hud for my table occasionally dissapears when i want to switch tables, they just completly vanish, they then come back for a second and go again?

Have i got certain features turned off or on? - or the pixels for example?

Adam

netsrak
07-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Then the only solution for your configuration is
table preferences->force on top enabled and active table only enabled.

WOOF 08
07-16-2010, 05:47 PM
ok i have fixed everything but the hud is slowing the action down, its very laggy, has nothing to do with the net connection or anything like that,
i have:

force on top - off
active table only - off

But the hud is slowing the action down... any ideas?
is this normal or not lol

ty for helping

morny
07-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Hi,

Can you make sure your Opacity slider in Hud options > Player Preferences> Appearance TAB is 100% to the right and also do the same for the mucked cards Opacity

Also keep task manager running and have it sort by CPU in the Processes TAB and see what is using the most CPU when the lagging happens.

Try disabling as many programs as possible such as AHK scripts,Firewall, limewire,Mikogo etc and Antiviruses and if they cant be disabled make sure you add all these programs to the exceptions list such as HMhud.exe,DBcontrol panel.exe and holdemmanager.exe from the Holdem Manager folder aswell as any of the other programs that happen to be running, sometimes for example the antivirus/firewall etc scan every file thats been processed and it can slow things down so running with as few programs as possible.

Also going to control panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer and copy and paste any description if there are any error or information events that coincide with the time of the lagging.

Go to Hud Options > Site Options and disable all the prefetch/track live hands options

Lastly make sure your graphics driver is up to date as this can make a big difference to lagging even with a brand new PC.
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+DriverOn)

also try the top 10 tips in my sig