PDA

View Full Version : Can't import Absolute HHs

mjkidd
07-15-2010, 11:26 AM
I updated to 1.11.02b but I still can't import absolute hand histories. I'm running windows 7.

netsrak
07-15-2010, 12:18 PM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

mjkidd
07-15-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm running as administrator. It isn't just that the hud isn't working, the hands aren't getting imported at all. It started working again, but when I go back to import the HHs it missed, it does not import any of them. Even if I select "import file" or "import from folder" it says "no files found" or whatever.

fjbourne
07-15-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm running as administrator. It isn't just that the hud isn't working, the hands aren't getting imported at all. It started working again, but when I go back to import the HHs it missed, it does not import any of them. Even if I select "import file" or "import from folder" it says "no files found" or whatever.

Same thing for me, maybe it has to do with the update?

morny
07-15-2010, 08:06 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well verify if the problem is with the hands or something else

Nexus6
07-15-2010, 08:10 PM
I had a similar problem start today. Though it seems to have imported the HH files, my HUD wouldn't run and the session can't be sseen. I tried again later and my HUD ran and the session showed up, but the infromation from earlier today is missing.

aceskay
07-16-2010, 12:12 AM
Also unable to import Absolute hands or have my hud display.

netsrak
07-16-2010, 06:19 AM
I had a similar problem start today. Though it seems to have imported the HH files, my HUD wouldn't run and the session can't be sseen. I tried again later and my HUD ran and the session showed up, but the infromation from earlier today is missing.

Was there an AP Update or what happened.

Also unable to import Absolute hands or have my hud display.
Please check all the things we posted in this thread before. Are you using the latest HM version? If you can't figure it out please open a new thread and post the answers to the "My hud is not working" FAQ i posted earlier.

craiggerz
07-16-2010, 09:06 AM
Imports not working, I play strictly heads up and non of them are importing but I hear others are having success so maybe it's just heads up hands?

Nexus6
07-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Was there an AP Update or what happened.

Please check all the things we posted in this thread before. Are you using the latest HM version? If you can't figure it out please open a new thread and post the answers to the "My hud is not working" FAQ i posted earlier.

Yeah, there was an update. I'm using the latest version.

Also, like the guy above I'm having this problem only on HU.

netsrak
07-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

craiggerz
07-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Will you be posting in this thread when this is fixed?

netsrak
07-20-2010, 03:42 AM
You should notice it in the release thread. Releases - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/)