PDA

View Full Version : Hand history party poker

lee
07-15-2010, 10:41 AM
MY hand historys from poker stars are importing fine ,but the $3 rebuy is not showing any winnings in the torny results .
Plus my hand historys from party poker is not importing .
can u help please .

netsrak
07-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Stars: You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Then import them manually to HM.

Party:
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

lee
07-18-2010, 09:24 AM
My hand historys seem too be importing as my hud is working fine in party poker but there is zero stats or anything showing that its importing hand historys in the cash apps .
Ive updated latest update patch
can u help please
With rebuy tornys on poker stars will it not import automaticly or do i have too import the rebuy manually constantly ?

netsrak
07-19-2010, 03:27 AM
Party: please post the answers to the Hud FAQ link i posted before. We need more details.

Stars: you need to request the summary after the tourney is finished for you. This will update the results.

csoda
07-19-2010, 08:07 AM
Had some same problem, the hm not importing automatically.
The import exe is froze down.

If i do manually then its importing the party file. But when i rum automatic import the hm do nothing if is shut down the program the import exe still in process list...

Any suggestion?

netsrak
07-19-2010, 08:59 AM
As stated out in your other thread, please post the answers to the Hud FAQ.
We have no magic ball so we need to know your details to help you.

lee
07-20-2010, 07:16 AM
I found the problem i was using the wrong usser name as i have 2 dififferent names on 2poker sites . Is there anyway of converging the 2 names or would i have too have the same user name too have my stats as one .
thank you.

csoda
07-20-2010, 08:37 AM
I have resolved the issue...

I have done the change whit above, and also removed the other imput folders.
Only one have left in list.
After testing i thing whit the multiple imput folders was some problem...

netsrak
07-21-2010, 10:30 AM
You should create an alias containing all your player names: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+)