PDA

View Full Version : HUD not showing up in hand replayer

LirvA
07-15-2010, 08:58 AM
sorry for my slow pony fozzy

What site and what games are the hands from? Is the table manager open? You can start a new thread on our forums or email me and we can look into it.

It's not working for anything. SNGs, MTTs, not working. I go to replay a single hand, no HUD. Replay all hands, no HUD imo. Table manager confirmed open.

I just updated to 1.11.02b from 1.11.0 hoping that would fix the problem but it hasn't.

thank you.

LirvA
07-15-2010, 09:09 AM
I have tried all of the following with no luck, still not working.

Note: If your HUD Overlays were working, but suddenly stopped for no reason, try the following.

* Click Options / Relaunch HUD

OR

* Uncheck and check the checkbox in Table Manager next to the table name.

OR

* On the Import Tab, click Stop Import, then Start Auto Import.

LirvA
07-15-2010, 09:13 AM
I am on Windows XP SP2

also just to note: the HUD works perfectly fine while playing. It just doesn't show up in the hand replayer.

_Loki_
07-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Hi LirvA

Maybe not related, but Microsoft stopped issuing security fixes for computers running Win XP SP2 two days ago. You need to go to XP SP3 (unless you are XP 64bit which doesn't have a SP3) & best way to do that is through windows automatic updates. HM requires SP3 I think...

###
Perhaps you've already gone over this with Fozzy. So you did have replayer in the HUD & it stopped ? An obvious thing to check - are your HUD configs & 'use fors' still correct...?

"The HUD Overlays work exactly like they do in your poker client"
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Hand Replayer Overview (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/156/Hand+Replayer+Overview)
So have you set up a configuration for the replayer HUD here ? :
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)
[There's a site called 'replayer' in the 'site' dropdown box

###

LirvA
07-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Maybe not related, but Microsoft stopped issuing security fixes for computers running Win XP SP2 two days ago. You need to go to XP SP3 (unless you are XP 64bit which doesn't have a SP3) & best way to do that is through windows automatic updates.

eeek

FML now I have to update to SP3

and I'm supposed to be up on this shit. :doh:

tyvm for telling me that.

So you did have replayer in the HUD & it stopped ? An obvious thing to check - are your HUD configs & 'use fors' still correct...?

Yes it used to work fine while playing and in the replayer, now it's just stopped working in the replayer. All HUD configs and use fors haven't changed.

LirvA
07-15-2010, 11:02 AM
this post is off topic from my issue but I figure this is an ok place for it

with the new HUD live tracking, is there a way to make the stats stand out more when players are in the hand? this is a really really great feature but there isn't a ton of difference and it would be great if it could stand out more when they have cards.

netsrak
07-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Thats what the live-tracking should do, dim stats which are not relevant and highlight the others.

For your other problem:
Probably a stupid question - you have "Show player stats" enabled in the Replayer?
Please restart HM and try the replayer as first thing - after some seconds the stats should appear. It may be necessary to step into the hand.

LirvA
07-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Probably a stupid question - you have "Show player stats" enabled in the Replayer?
Please restart HM and try the replayer as first thing - after some seconds the stats should appear. It may be necessary to step into the hand.

wow let me just tell you that I am super good at this holdem manager thing!!!

I didn't have the damn show player stats checked

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/Factaculus/picard-headesk.jpg

how did that little bugger get unchecked!

:o

LirvA
07-15-2010, 12:50 PM
seems like you gotta turn off then turn back on the auto import to get the HUD to come up on the replayer.

hopefully I won't make a bigger fool of myself here!

Thats what the live-tracking should do, dim stats which are not relevant and highlight the others.

Yes but is there a way to make the contrast between bright and dim higher? It certainly dims when players fold and this feature is excellent, but is there a way to make it brighter when they're active?

blind squirrel
07-15-2010, 04:42 PM
Wow LirvA you really suck!!!

morny
07-15-2010, 08:57 PM
seems like you gotta turn off then turn back on the auto import to get the HUD to come up on the replayer.

hopefully I won't make a bigger fool of myself here!

Yes but is there a way to make the contrast between bright and dim higher? It certainly dims when players fold and this feature is excellent, but is there a way to make it brighter when they're active?

no you cant control the brightness

LirvA
07-16-2010, 02:59 AM
tyvm to all who posted, greatly appreciate it.

AND BLIND SQUIRREL I'M GONNA UNCHECK THAT SHOW PLAYER STATS BOX IN YOUR HUD YOU WHIPPERSNAPPER!!!!