PDA

View Full Version : hud not working in rush table for months

expandir
07-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Hi,

I haven't been able to get the rush hud to work for a couple of months despite my efforts. The problem was so bad I had to use the poker tracker shareware hud, which, BTW, worked like a charm the very first time.

Im very disappointed with this product. Ive spent several hours of my valuable time trying to get it to work while PT works flawlessly. I've tried several builds, with no luck, even the 1.11.03 pre-release with all (DWM, printwindow, screenscrape) methods. Hands are correctly imported. Sometimes I get the hud to show all 0, since table maneger, even if the hands are correctly imported, still shows 0/9 players. Ive also turned off cleartype, resized the window several times, etc etc etc etc. My OS is Windows XP.

Im running out of my trying period in pokertracker so I would really like my holdem manager hud to work. Ive appreciated your software for some time but now, sicne I only play rush, for me it's just useless.

Plz dont tell me to look at the FAQ's because I already did.

Thanks

Miguel

netsrak
07-15-2010, 12:46 PM
We can try to figure it out with a remote session:

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Lure
07-15-2010, 04:06 PM
I have exactly the same problem with Rush HUD but I won't have time for a remote support session in near future, so it would be nice if you post the solution somewhere here after you find it.

Patvs
07-16-2010, 11:29 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe
(this build is updated every day, so even if you already downloaded this, run the update again)

Then go to hud options--> table preferences-->
you'll see three different screen scraping methods--> try all three of them to see if one fixes the RUSH HUD problems for you

GeleHaas
07-17-2010, 04:49 AM
Wow, Printwindow method works very good, I never expected this to work when I installed it. Finally !! GOGOGogogogogog :D

GeleHaas
07-17-2010, 04:55 AM
OK, Printwindow didn't work that well, it was getting behind after about 5+ hands. ScreenScrape is the best method at the moment for me.