PDA

View Full Version : Filtering / searching in full database

Balazs227
09-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Hy,

I would like to filter a rare situation and for that I would like to filter in the whole database not just in the hands that I have played. Please help me out with this!

Patvs
09-25-2012, 10:19 PM
This isn't possible. Both HM1 and HM2 only have filters to look in the hands of the SELECTED PLAYER.

Theoretically, if you create an ALIAS.... add ALL the players in your database to the ALIAS. You can filter through ALL hands.
(but PostgreSQL can't handle such queries, when you add more than 50 players to the ALIAS)

Balazs227
09-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Thank You for your fast answer! You gave me an idea. What if I select say 3 of the players that I have the most hands on and run the filter that way. Only problem is that with my method of manually looking up screennames that have a lot of hands takes a lifetime. Is there a way for easily selecting people that I have a lot of hands on?

Patvs
09-25-2012, 10:33 PM
A Russian user wrote a SCRIPT to add all player names to the ALIAS. Maybe you can still find his post with the forum search.

Yes, you can create an alias, and add the top 10 opponents (opponents you have the most hands on) to that alias.
If you select a player (where you change the current player), you can sort ALL players by number of hands.

Patvs
09-25-2012, 10:34 PM
A second method to find opponent's names is to go to Opponent--> SUMMARIES
Here you can -for example- easily find the names of the top 10 LOSING players... top 10 crazy opponents (with high VPIPs), or just overall the players you have the most hands on.