PDA

View Full Version : Ongame HH - gone for good?

HungryEyes
07-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Hi,

2 days ago I switched to Ongame, HEM did auto-detect the HH folder and everything ran smooth. Because I recently have had some problems with HEM-iPoker because the conversion of currencies didnt work I decided to give it an other try.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/33113-stats-incorrect.html

I purged all hands, vacuumizes the database in pg Amin III and wanted to reimport all the 3K hands playing on iPoker and Ongame since 1st of July. I copied the HHs in a new folder and did reimport it. Somehow aprox. 50% of the 300 hands played on Ongame were not importing, sadly this ones where I made pretty nice winnings. I could find a thread that HEM has to be started before you launch Ongame-Software or start the import at least 15 mins after closing Ongame-Software. I did pure the hands again and waited for aprox. 30min.

After that the big drama occured. All 3K hands (iPoker and Ongame) seems to be gone with the wind, I cant find none of it anymore neither in the C\HM_Archive nor anywhere else. All folders are empty?!? Is there any possibilty to recover the HH files of those 3K hands anymore?

Your help would be much appriciated !

HungryEyes
07-14-2010, 02:20 PM
I found all the iPoker HH again, but still missing the Ongame HH (300 hands) which I have played yesterday and the day before. They dont seem to be found in the C:\HEM_proceeded Folder.

Support of HollyoodPoker did send me an e-mail where to find the HH files on their Homepage but I don`t have an idea if that format does match the one which the PokerClient is using. Besides that it`s lots of work to import 300 hands manually.

Any suggestions where/how to find those 300 missing Ongame hands or if those web-based HH are compatible with the ones which originally were saved on my disk?

Thanks for your help

HungryEyes
07-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Well, copied the files from C:\HMArchive and everythings fine again.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thread can be closed

Thanks

netsrak
07-14-2010, 02:32 PM
The default folder for the archive is c:\hmarchive. Did you look there?

I don't think we can read the hands from the website.

HungryEyes
07-14-2010, 04:25 PM
The default folder for the archive is c:\hmarchive. Did you look there?

Well, copied the files from C:\HMArchive and everythings fine again.

Yep - everythings fine :)

The only thing which for there doesnt seem to exist a solution is this iPoker currencey conversion.

Thanks

netsrak
07-15-2010, 03:31 AM
I think its fixed here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/33500-1-11-03-pre-release.html

HungryEyes
07-15-2010, 04:57 AM
Fixed - but doesnt help for hands before, does it?

- I did install the HEM-update

- Pure all hands

- Vacumize Database

- Alle hands reimported

- Nothing changed.

Reports: 3748 Hands - winnings $326,72 - rake 281,26
Sessions: 3748 Hands - winnings $350,40 - rake $281,33
Graphs: 3748 Hands - winnings $350,40

The same diffence as it was before. Apox. $25 amongst Reports and Sessions/Graph and some few cents difference Rake.

netsrak
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Did you add the new currency columns $(USD), €(EUR) and GBP to your reports?
The winnings column is no longer valid.

HungryEyes
07-15-2010, 02:01 PM
Did you add the new currency columns $(USD), €(EUR) and GBP to your reports?
The winnings column is no longer valid.

Oh, thanks for the tip .. I did remove the winning column and add $USD + EUR (I dont need GBP).

All the amounts are correct now, only 2 cents are missing ..;)