PDA

View Full Version : How do I move or turn off the instant HH popup window in the HUD?

Pubbin
07-14-2010, 02:52 AM
Im sure this has been covered here before but I didnt know what the exact name of this feature was so it was hard to search for it.

Anyway first Id like to know just how to turn it off, cant seem to find that option anywhere.

And Id also like to know how to move it and keep it locked if i decide to turn it back on. Once I check the "Lock the Layout" box in Table Prefs it automatically moves it back to the top left corner, which covers up the Full Tilt buttons up there & then I cant move it.

Thanks in advance.

netsrak
07-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Do you mean the last hands display?
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Appearance - Tab 2 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/204/Appearance+-+Tab+2)

Set number of pots to 0
and uncheck show table avgs.

If you activate Lock the layout this stats move back? Which HM version are you using? Why do you need Lock the layout?

Pubbin
07-15-2010, 07:16 AM
Yes thats precisely what I was looking for thank you. What a strange way to label that particular HUD function tho, "Number of pots". Anyway thats taken care of.

As far as locking the layout yes, when I check this the last hand window defaults back up into the top left corner of the table and cant be moved. I want to lock the layout because some stats move around after I make a change to them. And Im running the trial version, 1.11.02b.

_Loki_
07-15-2010, 07:36 AM
###
Hi Pubbin. 'Lock the layout' only stops you from accidentally moving the HUD elements with your mouse. I never use it.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Table Preferences (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/206/Table+Preferences)
"...check the Lock the Layout checkbox and you won’t be able to accidently move any of the HUD elements...most people do not lock their layouts"

###
What do you mean here ? :- "...some stats move around after I make a change to them..."
Do the HUD stats remain with the correct seats when you play poker ?
If they do not what site are you playing on ?

###