PDA

View Full Version : FTP not importing all hands

rushhour
07-13-2010, 05:33 PM
I recently switched to FT and discovered that HM is not importing all hands. I first discovered it because the HM total doesn't match my bankroll. I'm using the latest version and Vista without UAC.

I also have a specific handhistorie where this occurs, reimporting isn't working. What can I do about it? This is really annoying because I cannot trust HM!

_Loki_
07-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Hi rushhour -

going by your forum name do you play rush hands ?
only rush ?
what do you play ?

###
The fact that they don't show up in HM doesn't always mean they are not imported - it could be filters for example - try this FAQ & the links inside the FAQ that lead to other FAQ's (such as multicurrency):
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Inaccurate+Reports)

###
If you can't find certain hands in HM after all that, then try re-importing those hands
To do this you need to move the raw HH's to a new folder (say one you've created on the desktop) & browse to that folder using the 'Import from Folder' button.
It doesn't matter if some of those hands are already in HM because HM will recognise them as duplicates & skip those ones

###

rushhour
07-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanx for the fast response.
I'm not playing Rushpoker. Only 50NL SH.

After I created a new DB the exact hand from the same handhistory imported correctly. Maybe it's the way I'm using HM. I have the DB on PC1. On this machine I import histories I gathered the day before.

On PC2 I play poker and I use HM connected to the same DB (on PC1). Maybe there is some conflict if I use 2 HM's importing at the same time in 1 DB? Although it's impossible that dublicate hands exists at the same time because the hands on PC1 are from the day before.

I will keep an eye open if I can still discover unimported hands without both HM's importing at the same time.

netsrak
07-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Unfortunately HM doesn't support playing on 1 PC while importing on PC 2. You will always loose hands if doing this.

rushhour
07-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Unfortunately HM doesn't support playing on 1 PC while importing on PC 2. You will always loose hands if doing this.

Ok, good to know. I assume that it's ok to import on both machines but just not at the same time?

netsrak
07-20-2010, 03:40 AM
Yep, thats how i do it too.