PDA

View Full Version : 888 missing 1 player hud

bbroxi
09-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Hey guys playing 8man mt sng and on each table am missing hud for 1 player,not always the same position.Also when I get moved table the position of missing hud will change.

Any ideas?

Am using version 1.12.11

fozzy71
09-24-2012, 05:52 PM
I believe this is because there are no HUD Options > Seating Preferences in HM1 for the Pacific 8 max option. Does it work if you disabled the preferred seating settings in the 888 client?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

paraguaiiii
09-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Hello, I enjoy the topic not to pollute.
I've done the correct settings but is not working, a table, the stats are correct, another is wrong, try to correct, but the other table is bad since desmarquei the WYSIWYG, but when I return the mark there, mess everything going post some pictures to see if there's something wrong.

I could not post the picture, the link is failing.
follows the pictures, I hope you can help me, I thank you

paraguaiiii
09-27-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm in trouble in my stats, they are good at a table, and another is bad. when I correct on a desk, the other is bad.
follows the photos to see if there's something wrong.
I thank
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/51829_2439468203975_2100878336_o.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/621295_2439470724038_1789111009_o.jpg

fozzy71
09-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Does this only happen on 8 player tables?

I believe this is because there are no HUD Options > Seating Preferences in HM1 for the Pacific 8 max option. Does it work if you disabled the preferred seating settings in the 888 client?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

paraguaiiii
09-28-2012, 07:47 PM
no, I do not play at tables with 8 players, so there is no need to configure, I play in 9max, 10 tables MTTs player.
I could not stop working, so I give up and downloaded the HM2, now everything is ok.
I do not speak English, so I had difficulties.
but thanks for the help, responded very fast.
:D:D

Patvs
09-28-2012, 11:20 PM
The issue with 8max tables is a known issue, bugticket HM-1204

UWjoe
10-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Does this only happen on 8 player tables?

hem 1 cant seem to detect the number of seats (9max always needs to be manually set 10 max is the default table size that gets read and displayed)

so ive manually changed from 10 to 9max on every single mtt table ive been on and looked for stats for a month

UWjoe
10-02-2012, 02:53 PM
the same is also true of microgaming but thats been true for 6 months

UWjoe
10-02-2012, 02:55 PM
ipoker also doesnt work right but its more complicated of an error than i could pinpoint and there is no fix/workaround im aware of

UWjoe
10-02-2012, 02:56 PM
and theres still no merge 6max hud at least 80% of the time

UWjoe
10-02-2012, 02:57 PM
and i somehow still think hem 1 is preferable to hem 2

rofl (but obviously would prefer if support efforts werent cut off from hem 1 and these problems had been addressed and corrected with new releases along the way rather than piling up)

UWjoe
10-02-2012, 03:05 PM
and theres still no merge 6max hud at least 80% of the time

and i somehow still think hem 1 is preferable to hem 2

rofl (but obviously would prefer if support efforts werent cut off from hem 1 and these problems had been addressed and corrected with new releases along the way rather than piling up)

hem 1 cant seem to detect the number of seats (9max always needs to be manually set 10 max is the default table size that gets read and displayed)

so ive manually changed from 10 to 9max on every single mtt table ive been on and looked for stats for a month

the same is also true of microgaming but thats been true for 6 months

ipoker also doesnt work right but its more complicated of an error than i could pinpoint and there is no fix/workaround im aware of

gona make a new thread

fozzy71
10-02-2012, 03:53 PM
I will forward your new thread to our bugs management team for a reply so they are aware of all your issues and can reply accordingly.