PDA

View Full Version : Bwin fr; won/loss mucked cards

Demeis
07-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Hello, I play under Bwin fr because I am french.
The soft is ongame, and I have a problem to see the won/loss mucked cards after the hand being played.
I am not sure but it is possible that they are placed out of the table, and I have no idea how to place them since I cant even see them in the first place.

Help ?

shaloine
07-13-2010, 11:26 AM
if you look deeper at your hand histories you will see that you can't see mucked card

(" en français : apparement sur bwin.fr ( j'y suis aussi) les carte masquées d'un joueur qui se couche apres toi car main moins forte ou autre ne sont pas visible, elle n'apparaissent meme pas dans le hand history, qui en soit est logique car si il cache sa main a la fin du coup, ce n'est pas pour que tu puisse aller la voir apres ^^)

Demeis
07-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Nevertheless I would like to be able to set the place where mucked cards appear on my table.

morny
07-13-2010, 10:36 PM
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)

raver2046
05-31-2011, 07:47 AM
you can't see mucked cards in hh like ongame.com
but you can see mucked cards when you click on see hand history, can you extract the mucked cards from here ?

Patvs
05-31-2011, 11:51 AM
No... Ongame doesn't allow HoldemManager to extract the handhistory.

It is possible. In fact it's still possible if you use much older versions of HoldemManager.
(you can downgrade, http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/DownloadLinksForPastBuilds to 1.10.x for example)

But it's no longer possible in all recent versions of HoldemManager.

raver2046
05-31-2011, 12:22 PM
is their a way to allow it?

i can code a plugin for that.

Sarek
05-31-2011, 02:53 PM
The problem is not in coding - our programmers can do this.
Problem is in Ongame - if they don't allow this, we can't break their rules.
So the only way is you (and others) ask Ongame management.