PDA

View Full Version : Import problem with archive folder

bigadin
07-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Hello

I use HM on 2 computers and usually I tranfer my archive folder to my second computer and i import my hands. So I can have 2 similar databases. I do that with Ipoker, Ongame... no problem.
But, when I do that with Absolute (room Ultimate Bet), I have "Imports Errors" for all my hands.
I try to rename my files, rename extension (txt => xml), same errors.

What can I do ?

Thanks for your help

Bigadin

_Loki_
07-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Did importing archive Absolute/UB hands work for you at one time, but now it doesn't or this is a new site for you ?
So the hands obviously auto-import OK on the PC you're using to play poker with & you get the HUD ?
And when you play at the site using the other PC it also auto-imports OK & you get the HUD ?
What version HM ?
Is it the same version on both PC's ?

bigadin
07-13-2010, 11:10 AM
Hello Loki

I had never played Ultimate on my second PC and I have tryed to play today. You're true, I can't import Absolute HH on this computer, always "imports errors". HM try to import and doesn't put the hands on archive folder.

If I try to import those hands with my first computer, that's OK.

I have the same version on both PC (1.11.02b)

On my second PC, this is the first time I have some imports errors. That's OK with Ipoker, Ongame... on this PC.

Sorry for my english, I hope you undersdand...

bigadin
07-13-2010, 11:23 AM
That's OK, i reinstall patch 1.11.02b, and now I can import my hands !

But I can't reimport the hands with imports errors, can I do something ?

bigadin
07-13-2010, 11:48 AM
In database management on first PC, I export all hands and I import on second PC, all hands was imported !

Thank you Loki

_Loki_
07-13-2010, 12:13 PM
cool :rolleyes: