PDA

View Full Version : Merge Network DON PROBLEMS

megawarrior
07-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi.

A few months ago I Reported some bugs, and nothing was done to fix it.

1- DON results are not correct in the tournament reports, meaning all the sits and go are count as lost and no correct positions or earning are recorded.

2 -The HUD only works for the first sit open. I mean, if I play 2 sits DON 6 handed 5 bucks the Hud will only show up stat in the first Sit, and only after finishing that Sit the Hud will detect the other table. The same for if I´m playing 4 , only one table will have stats and ther others nothing , until I finish the first then 2 second get stats, when I finish the 2 the third get status, and so on.

Hope this info help fix the program.

If you need something just ask.

Cheers,
Megawarrior

morny
07-12-2010, 09:06 PM
1) please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread so i can look into this and see if its on the bug list

2) This is because Merge don't identify uniquely so im afraid we dont have a solution for that at the moment, if they uniquely identify them we can get them supported quickly

greylorn
07-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Silly question, I'm sure...

But is there any way you can create a psuedo-name for the room, for the use of HEM? Like a concat string of "Actual Name" + Random Number.

Might be too much tinkering though.....

morny
07-13-2010, 09:42 PM
As far as i know the table manager reads the name from the actual poker window and then matches the hand history to that, so we cant control what Prima write the name as, its not specifically that we cant match the hand history to the actual table, its the table properties for merge call the table lets say 1111222 for all 4 tables so HM cant identify which table is which. PT have the same problem

parable66
11-29-2011, 01:30 AM
When will this be fixed?

Patvs
11-29-2011, 06:04 AM
It's scheduled to be fixed in 1.12.07.

Note: this isn't a bug we've had since december 2010 :), but Merge often causes similar problems when they update their client and they change the handhistory formatting.

parable66
11-30-2011, 02:25 PM
How about HM2?
This would be nice for the next update

Patvs
12-01-2011, 12:43 AM
It will also be fixed in the next public HM2 update. (perhaps it's even already fixed in HM2, depending on which build you're using)