PDA

View Full Version : Autobuyin problem

slipkn6t
09-23-2012, 12:17 AM
I set autobuyin to 30bb, it is $0.6 for nl2. But when I click an available sit it types 061 (why 061 and not 060?) and gets stuck. I think the problem is that my party client doesn't support dots for decimals, only commas. How can I fix this?
It is set to dots in Windows regional options and I use English party client.

I had the same problem with other autobuyin software - it typed dots instead of commas and got stuck there.

Fool
09-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Try going to Control Panel>Region and Language and set everything to English (USA). Let me know if this doesn't seem to fix the problem.

slipkn6t
09-23-2012, 02:43 PM
it worked, thank you! But why $0.61 when it's set to 30bb?

Fool
09-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Is it still happening? My guess was the pot was being read incorrectly as the format was unrecognized. If your still having trouble please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.