PDA

View Full Version : No HUD display

guitarmonkey90
07-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Hi,
I have had holdem manager for a while now and my hud works on all formats of game from sng to cash to MTT's(including satalites to MTT's).I have recently started playing some speed rebuy satalites for bigger mtt's and i cannot get the HUD to display in this game format. The HUD shows up on screen but all stats are blank and remain blank as the mtt plays on.Can anyone tell me why this is? and what i need to do to get the hud display working?

I play on party poker
i have tried renewing the stats through table manager
i have tried re configuring my Hud use for options

Thanks

morny
07-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Are the hands importing? Can you see them in reports? try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

guitarmonkey90
07-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi morny.The hands are importing ok but the Hud doesnt display.Table finder lists the table but doesnt do anything when i try to select the table.If i uncheck the box for the table in the table manager and re-check it, the hud the displays but just shows blanks stats for all player.This is all very strange as my hud works on all game formats including speed rebuys.It just seems to be this one particular satalite that im having problems with.

Thanks

Glidi
07-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi. I updated now to the latest version. Everything else works fine but table manager doesnt appear at all. Import is working and session results are showing correctly but I dont see any stats at the table and table manager doesnt show at all? Im playing at Ongame.

_Loki_
07-13-2010, 12:31 PM
From another thread:

...now its working. I first copied all the files from Config folder. The I uninstalled the software and installed it again. The I launched the software-> auto import and then the table manager showed up. Then I closed HEM, overwrite the files at Config folder with the old Config folder files and relaunch HEM-> working.
If I did the Config folder overwrite before I launch the HEM for the first time after reinstall, it didnt work.

So I guess it's fixed ??

guitarmonkey90
07-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Hey loki.Dude knicked my thread! ;) have u got any advice for my lack of HUD in this thread? Two days and i still cant work this one out!!

Thanks

Glidi
07-13-2010, 03:17 PM
From another thread:

So I guess it's fixed ??

Yes, that worked for me.

_Loki_
07-13-2010, 06:46 PM
I found this:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/32687-no-stats-opponents-hud.html
but I doubt that it applies since everything is fine for you at other Party game types