PDA

View Full Version : FTP Mucked hands keep moving back to wrong position

AZTERROR
07-12-2010, 01:34 AM
When playing 8 handed (HORSE) on FTP, the mucked hands often position themselves incorrectly. However, until recently, I've been able to use Table Preferences>Card and Alignment Edit to move them to their proper locations. But now, they move back to the wrong positions as soon as I exit the Alignment Edit and Table Preferences. I haven't updated HEM lately... I'm still running 1.11.01a, which is the version I've been using and moving the mucked hands to their correct positions using the Card and Alignment Edit has worked just fine until recently. Help Please!

_Loki_
07-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Try this...

Open one table only & play a hand or two with C&A edit checked & enabled
Move the mucked cards
right-click on the HM icon in the system tray (in your taskbar)
select 'save positions' from the dropdown menu
left-click the selection
then uncheck C&A edit & click apply or done (can't remember the button names)

Does that work ?

AZTERROR
07-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Yes, I've tried that a few times. No dice. Thank you for taking the time to try to help me.

_Loki_
07-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Sorry it didn't work... I don't play FTP

So you don't have troubles with your 'normal' [edit: I meant normal hud elements] cards in 8max HORSE ?

Probably not related, but I wonder why this preferred seating FAQ has no mention of setting up 8max in the pic?
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Full Tilt (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/366/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Full+Tilt)

Do you use auto-cantre ?

AZTERROR
07-12-2010, 02:10 AM
No prob w/ regular cards, and player stats. I selected "8 handed" from Tbl Mgr, then moved the stats over the correct players and clicked "Save Positions". So that's fine. The only issue is the mucked cards misplacing themselves, and not responding to being moved to the correct spots.

Yes, it's a shame that HEM doesn't allow us to set preferred seating for 8 player tables.

netsrak
07-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Have you tried to configure the mucked cards this way: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)

AZTERROR
07-12-2010, 03:23 AM
Yes, that is the method that has always worked in the past, until recently. Now it just reverts back after completing this procedure. Since HEM doesn't allow you to select a preferred seat for 8-handed, the mucked cards often misplace themselves, but until recently, I could resolve this at the table by using Card and Alignment Edit feature as indicated in the link you provided. But again... When I try to correct it manually via this method, the mucked cards immediately revert to the wrong positions upon completing the task.

netsrak
07-12-2010, 07:19 AM
Ok, i'll forward it.

Mike chops
07-12-2010, 12:08 PM
We don;t support 8 handed tables on ftp, so the hud uses the 9-handed positions. I'll add support for 8-handed.