PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating Database Issues

cneuy3
07-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Ok. I'm currently using version 1.10 Beta 7 as that is the last time I can remember being able to import Pokerstar's SnG tournament summaries correctly.

However with the older versions I still get the time bug. The time bug basically imports the correct "Finish", "Size", "$Won", etc but it gives me incorrect "Time" if I import the tourneys more than once. Infact, every single time I do a duplicate import of a tournament summary more time gets added on to that/those tourneys.

As a solution to this I decided to deleted all of the tournament summaries. I went to my daily view and deleted the tourney summaries one by one.

When you try and delete a selected tourney you get a message that says,

"Are you sure you want to delete the tourney #xxxxxxx and all associated results? Note: Individual hands and stats will not be deleted."

I clicked Yes.

After all the tourneys with the messed up times were deleted I re-imported the tourney summaries.

The times were fixed however when I click on any of those tourneys I noticed that I can no longer see hands from those Tourneys on the "Data View" screen.

Why is that? Please tell me I will not have to re-import all of these hands.

I took the phrase "Individual hands and stats will not be deleted" to mean that the HANDS would not be deleted.

Please help and please get out a new version ASAP.

Patvs
07-11-2010, 11:38 PM
1.10 beta 7 is an ancient version.

Can you please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

And.. sorry.. but do create a NEW database.. and reimport everything in 1.11.02b.

cneuy3
07-12-2010, 01:07 AM
i was using 1.11.02b since it until yesterday but 1.11.02b doesn't seem to import anything correctly from Stars. I downgraded to beta 7 yesterday just to be able to not have to manually enter everything.

CAn you please answer some of my questions regarding the issues I'm having with my database?

Patvs
07-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Can you email us a handhistory that won't import for you into 1.11.02b?
It even won't import into a NEW database?