PDA

View Full Version : Sit out next hand problem....

Polar_Bears
07-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Any idea why on certain tables I have "AA to fold any" assigned "W" key and it will work on all my tables and then out of nowhere a table or two will pop up where it won't work. Instead of fold to any, it starts activating sit out next hand. It's driving me crazy...please help!

Is there any way to set it so your BB raises are 3XBB early tourney, and then it goes to 2.5xBB at a certain BB level automatically? The current way I can't use this assigned key early or late tourney depending on which way I set the default.

Is there a way to set a hot key to "call" current bet so you don't have to wait for your turn to act or physically check the "call X" button.

Thanks....awesome product totally hooked!!!!

Fool
07-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Yes, auto betting for tournaments can be handled on the TableNinjaFT-->Sit-n-Go Sensei (Beta)-->Sit-n-Go Betting tab. Unfortunately we do not have an AA call hetkey at this time but I'll pass the suggestion along.

You problems with the AA check/fold hotkey is a little more difficult to troubleshoot. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll check it over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Polar_Bears
07-11-2010, 03:51 PM
OK...will get that info together in a bit...

How do I get it to stop dropping tables, lobbies, etc....when I am moving them across my screen and I have action on a table?

Polar_Bears
07-11-2010, 04:51 PM
another question...when it is my turn to act the slider is put at roughly the pot plus 1 bb. It does this automatically for every street, yet I have Post-flop set for 60% flop, 70% turn, 60% river. I don't know where this default to be slightly over the pot at every bet is coming from.

Thanks

Polar_Bears
07-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Yes, auto betting for tournaments can be handled on the TableNinjaFT-->Sit-n-Go Sensei (Beta)-->Sit-n-Go Betting tab. Unfortunately we do not have an AA call hetkey at this time but I'll pass the suggestion along.

You problems with the AA check/fold hotkey is a little more difficult to troubleshoot. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll check it over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Here is the info you asked for. I did notice that it specifically doing it to the $10 MTT daily doubles each day. I didn't get the other ones it's doing it on though...in the screenshot it's the two furtherst left ones.

Fool
07-12-2010, 11:44 AM
If you disable "Auto click Time-bank" your tables should stop jumping. Are you using a custom theme as well as custom cards? Some mods change so little its difficult to tell. If so try reinstalling the FT client and using the default themes and see if it resolves the problem. If not PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll setup a time to work with you on teamview as soon as possible.

Polar_Bears
07-12-2010, 12:09 PM
I will try to disable the time bank key and see if that stops it from happening. A little bothered by that because the time bank key is really a nice addition to use, so if this works (disabling time bank key) than I guess I will have to figure out which of the best two evils I can live with. It completely makes sense though that is the problem. I will post later after I try it.

I am more interested in finding out why certain tables "Fold to any" bet key is not working. Like I mentioned, I know that it does not work for sure on the $10+$1 Daily Double A and B on FT.

As for custom Mods, yes I do have custom mods for cards, chips, and table on my system. FYI...I have been running without them since FT's major release last week, and I "specifically" bought Mods last night from Tiltbuster that they advertise as works fine and specifically designed for TN.

I will PM you my skype info....which you can find me online most of the time.

Thank you for all your help and putting out a great product like this!!! I am so hooked on this thing it's unreal!!!!!

johnedrama1
07-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Use sng sensei to set up raise sizes for blind levels.

Polar_Bears
07-13-2010, 02:20 PM
If you disable "Auto click Time-bank" your tables should stop jumping.

OK this fixed it...but I don't want to lose my ability to autoclick the time bank. So it sounds like I just have to choose between the two and what I can't live without correct?

Thanks!

Polar_Bears
07-13-2010, 03:52 PM
OK...I think I have everything fully working accept "AA Fold to any" problem I mentioned earlier in the thread. Except now, it's not working on ANY tables. When you push the appropriate short cut key assigned to it, it turns red in the TN app, but doesn't do anything at all anymore.

Thanks

Polar_Bears
07-13-2010, 06:26 PM
another question...when it is my turn to act the slider is put at roughly the pot plus 1 bb. It does this automatically for every street, yet I have Post-flop set for 60% flop, 70% turn, 60% river. I don't know where this default to be slightly over the pot at every bet is coming from.

Thanks

Here is a screenshot of what I was talking about. It's the bottom table...notice that in TN when the blinds get to 800 it should default to 2.25...yet the slider is at 2600 which is actually more. It's not just doing it at this level I just noticed it at 200/400 on another table.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/Polar_Bears/TNProblem.jpg

Could you help me please?

Thanks

Polar_Bears
07-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Here it is at 200/400 doing it...

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/Polar_Bears/200_400TNproblem.jpg

Polar_Bears
07-13-2010, 11:09 PM
OK...I think I have everything fully working accept "AA Fold to any" problem I mentioned earlier in the thread. Except now, it's not working on ANY tables. When you push the appropriate short cut key assigned to it, it turns red in the TN app, but doesn't do anything at all anymore.

Thanks

I figured it out....I was using Classic table view and had it set to racetrack under setup....this fixed "Fold to Any" problem....I wonder if this will fix the other problem I was having with the Daily Doubles and this option was "sit out next hand" instead of fold to any. If I play them tomorrow night I will let you know.

Fool
07-14-2010, 04:52 PM
This is most likely due to the unsupported theme. The button and checkbox hotkeys all have code to check what they are hitting to prevent misclicks. This can cause TNFT to miss if it sees that something is different than it expects it to be. Often the changes are so subtle they are difficult to spot. The best test is to remove your theme entirely as see if your still having trouble. Then you can start adding elements of your theme one at a time and figure out where the conflict is.

Polar_Bears
07-14-2010, 09:19 PM
This is most likely due to the unsupported theme. The button and checkbox hotkeys all have code to check what they are hitting to prevent misclicks. This can cause TNFT to miss if it sees that something is different than it expects it to be. Often the changes are so subtle they are difficult to spot. The best test is to remove your theme entirely as see if your still having trouble. Then you can start adding elements of your theme one at a time and figure out where the conflict is.

FYI...this has NOTHING to do with a MOD as I just uninstalled them completely, ran FT and TN alone, and it is still having the same problem with the "Fold to any" hot key assigned forcing me to sit out next hand "instead" of activating Fold to any Bet key.

What now? I thought you were getting in touch with me through skype?

Here is a screenshot of the Daily Double "without" Mods just so you see for yourself I did it and still having problem. Notice the sit out next hand is checked...that's what happens when you click the fold to any key button.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/Polar_Bears/TNwithoutModsinstalled.jpg

Hey...also so you know, the only place I can replicate this problem is the Daily Doubles on FT and I did both the $10 at 21:00 EST, and the $60 at 22:00 EST, and on all four of these daily double tables is the only place I can replicate the problem again.

I am wondering if you actually have a problem with these tables out there, and nobody is reporting it....I don't think it's a coincidence that it is just these tables.

Polar_Bears
07-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Just an FYI...I still have two outstanding issues...the bet slider problem listed above, and the Fold to any bet problem.

Thanks!

Fool
07-14-2010, 10:29 PM
I requested authorization from your skype yesterday and have been waiting for a response. I see that you have messaged me now so I'll contact you and do what I can.

sidGucci
07-17-2010, 09:34 AM
I noticed the same issue whenever I play the daily doubles. I think the issue is with the fact that these games the "Discuss Deal" is not an option. Therefore, the "Fold To Any Bet" and "Sit Out Next Hand" are located in different spots within the box.

Polar_Bears
07-17-2010, 12:31 PM
I noticed the same issue whenever I play the daily doubles. I think the issue is with the fact that these games the "Discuss Deal" is not an option. Therefore, the "Fold To Any Bet" and "Sit Out Next Hand" are located in different spots within the box.

They are aware of the problem and Fool is working on it now. Maybe he can post more about it or an ETA of resolution.

Fool
07-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Unfortunately I don't have an ETA at this time. There will have to be a separate exclusion in the code for each tournament like this as its not FT's standard setup. We will be working on these Daily Doubles first as we are aware of them but there may be more tournaments of this type. If anyone notices this on another game please let me know exactly which so they can be added to the fix list.

Polar_Bears
07-17-2010, 03:02 PM
I know for sure there is at least "one" other game, that is not a daily double that I ran across this problem on. Sadly, I wasn't paying detailed attention to what games it was happening when the problem arouse, but I do know for sure it "was not" a daily double game. I will for sure keep my eyes out and post anything I find here.

Thanks for all your hard work Fool!!! I really love this product!!!

Polar_Bears
07-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Hey Bud...FYI...I found the problem on another table. It's a satellite to the $75k GTD, 9 man turbo sng.

Just wanted to let you know....I will keep you posted if I find more :)

Fool
07-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Great .... thanks for the info. I'll make sure its added to the list of games to fix.

Polar_Bears
07-31-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey I just wanted to get an update on where this was at? I know I was suppose to go off and test all this stuff on the daily doubles without my Mods on for you, but to be honest, I just don't have the time to do it. In order for me to do that, I would have to totally alter my prime time slot of playing, play less tables, etc... and I just don't want to cut a whole session short "just" to test this. Besides, I remember you telling me that you were able to recreate the problem on your own, so I also figured me testing it wasn't so important anymore.

Now that FTOPs is here, I am going to be grinding the hell out of the satellites, and this problem also happens on all the sat. tables. I didn't care so much when I only had 1 or 2 daily doubles running at a time, but it's going to be a nightmare with a combination of 50/50 sat.s and mtt's. You automatically hit Fold to any key when they are all mixed up on all the tables, so then you just forced yourself to sit out because of the problem, unclick it, and now click on the fold button on the table. Lot's of added steps and it just leads to frustration. I really don't want to be tilting trying to get into Ftops :)

Any progress?

Fool
07-31-2010, 11:32 PM
I've not heard any word from Full Tilt on the problem yet and was unaware it affected so many tables. So far reported are the daily doubles. All the FTOPs satellites are improperly setup also?

Polar_Bears
08-01-2010, 01:24 AM
I've not heard any word from Full Tilt on the problem yet and was unaware it affected so many tables. So far reported are the daily doubles. All the FTOPs satellites are improperly setup also?

Yes they are all not working. Not to mention the satellite I mentioned above. Wonder if you have a problem with all satellite tables...I will keep my eye out.