PDA

View Full Version : Ongame problems with clicking on tables while using HM HUD

Lure
10-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Hello. I am using beta 12 and I am not the only one having the following problems with Ongame, I know a lot of other people with same troubles. If you know that new beta fixes them for sure, then please tell me and I shall try it.

I have 17" monitor and play with large Ongame tables, so even 4 tables interlap a little. Sometimes active table is not really active and nothing happens when I click the buttons on it (table buttons like check, fold, etc). Even if I click a lot of times there is no effect. Only quick clicking on some other table and then again on the first one helps. This is annoying when you have to make action fast.

Also HUD itself often stops from showing pop-up stats and I have to reload the whole HM (about once in an hour). This is also very annoying.

And another problem is that it is nearly impossible to write notes in HUD, cause the opened notes window has the same "active but not responding to typing or clicking" problems as the tables do, but unlike Ongame table windows, the notes window comes up with this problem every single time I open it.

meganton
10-18-2008, 08:34 AM
I support Topic Starter.

The most annoying bug in 1.06.04 beta12 for Ongame is:
suddenly Hud stops showing popups (you also cannot add notes, etc). I should close Table Manager and Relaunch Hud from HUD options menu. After this for some minutes everything is ok. but soon in happens again, and again.

pls, fix it!!

Lure
10-18-2008, 10:06 AM
I have just installed the latest beta, it didn't help with the problems. Also there is another one - some stat boxes from bottom tables appear on top of all table windows while option "force on top" in HUD table preferences is off. It annoys a lot making it hard to see something on the active top table.

Olaf
10-19-2008, 09:56 AM
Hello. I am using beta 12 and I am not the only one having the following problems with Ongame, I know a lot of other people with same troubles. If you know that new beta fixes them for sure, then please tell me and I shall try it.

I have 17" monitor and play with large Ongame tables, so even 4 tables interlap a little. Sometimes active table is not really active and nothing happens when I click the buttons on it (table buttons like check, fold, etc). Even if I click a lot of times there is no effect. Only quick clicking on some other table and then again on the first one helps. This is annoying when you have to make action fast.

Also HUD itself often stops from showing pop-up stats and I have to reload the whole HM (about once in an hour). This is also very annoying.

And another problem is that it is nearly impossible to write notes in HUD, cause the opened notes window has the same "active but not responding to typing or clicking" problems as the tables do, but unlike Ongame table windows, the notes window comes up with this problem every single time I open it.

+ 100000000000000000000000000!!!!!

Have all this problems!!!! Ongame, HM 1.06.04

About Notes: When I multitable, i didn't have any void place in my screen, so it is IMPOSSIBLE write notes, because Notes windows it is unactive even if I choose him by ALT-TAB... Only If i move Background table in other part of screen it is possible to write and save notes. It is so uncomfortable :(

IT IS IS VERY BIG PROBLEM FOR ALL ONGAME MULTITABLE PLAYERS which use Holdem Manager

Maybe anybody advise 3-part scripts for this, while HM developers fix it?

Thank you Lure, i wanted write about this, but have very big problems with english, as you can see :)

Rvg72
10-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Mike just made some fixed to the "Force on Top" code which will hopefully address this. We'll get this released tomorrow

Roy

Lure
10-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Mike just made some fixed to the "Force on Top" code which will hopefully address this. We'll get this released tomorrow

Roy

Is it done yet ?

morny
10-21-2008, 04:26 PM
Still working on this, want to get any issues sorted out before we release it