PDA

View Full Version : cant rename the abbreviations!

luckboxxx
07-10-2010, 05:41 PM
hey guys!
im now tryin since some hours to change the abbreviations!
no matter what i do... i cant i reinstalled hm 3 times now!
i imported some huds i renamed it... i tryed it with the default...
always keeps the same name... doesnt matter if i press apply oder ok
or both or both 4x nothing happens... i klick prf and rename it like to PRF+ or what ever i click one stat down on hands... press again on PFR and its like i didnt change it PRF and not PFR+ no matter what i try i cant change it...

im really............... grrrr

bye

_Loki_
07-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi

It's a bug in 1.11.x - it prevents some HUD changes being saved
It will be fixed in next patch - any day now

If you can't wait you could DL an old version over the top of your current version - I read that 1.11.01a is OK, but I haven't tried it
Versions are in the releases section of the forum

luckboxxx
07-10-2010, 06:23 PM
hey, thx 4 the infos!

bye

teekan
07-11-2010, 05:06 AM
Wow I just spent hours doing the exact same thing. This is before I had the Huge HUD problem before as well heh.

Does HEM forums actually have a sticky thread anywhere that would tell us of these bugs so we don't have to be the actual beta testers and lose hours and hours (sometimes lose info or un/re, etc.)of troubleshooting only to find out it's a bug.

I know that not downloading the newest version right away is usually best, but was just wondering if there is such a place on the forums, thanks. :D

netsrak
07-11-2010, 05:39 AM
At the moment we don't have a thread with known bugs but we are just discussing doing sth. like this from 1.1.03 on.

teekan
07-11-2010, 10:11 PM
At the moment we don't have a thread with known bugs but we are just discussing doing sth. like this from 1.1.03 on.

what is STH?

_Loki_
07-11-2010, 10:19 PM
sth is short for 'something'

The Minder
07-11-2010, 10:42 PM
First bug on the list is perhaps version number tracking????

teekan
07-11-2010, 10:58 PM
sth is short for 'something'

thanks!

and thanks netsrak for making it difficult!:D

I think that would be a great idea though, and would sooth a lot of HEM members like me.

_Loki_
07-11-2010, 11:07 PM
First bug on the list is perhaps version number tracking????
& how I'm I supposed to not make serious poker mistakes playing online & reading your posts ? :)

rushrushbaby
08-14-2010, 03:46 AM
did you guys happen to fix this bug yet? i'm having the same problem. my hud is getting cluttered and i would like to remove some abbreviations, just some, not all.

nvm just updated to latest
thanks