PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats keep moving around randomly

danj.
09-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Hey, I have been playing on Pacific (888) for the whole year and haven't had any problems, but past 3 days my HUD has been quite buggy.

It seems to be at random but my hero stats will change from the current table stats to my entire Database stats, then they will change back to current table stat after a few hands and keep switching like this for the entire session.

Also, The hud positioning keeps switching between 3 seats. When I sit down at a table to start playing the positions will be in there correct spots then after a few hands they will move to the left 1 or 2 spots then back to the original, then just keep swapping like this every 10 - 20 hands for the entire session. Quite annoying.

Patvs
09-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_10Sep2012.exe

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

danj.
09-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi, thanks. But this didn't work.

I am playing right now, on 2 tables stats are in correct position, on the 3rd they are in different positions...

I downloaded new version that you linked, and I made sure seating preferences are correct.

Patvs
09-23-2012, 02:19 PM
What type of tables are you playing?

Export and save your custom HUD.

Try deleting the prefs.xml file and prefs.bak. Then re-setup the seating preferences:
Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ Config/prefs.xml / prefs.bak

danj.
09-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Hi, Tried this, still doesn't work.

Im playing 6max tables on 888 (Pacific)

Patvs
09-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the 3 tables, where the stat positions are wrong for 1 table + a screenshot of the TableManager.

danj.
09-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Here is a better screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/zAIKD.jpg

fozzy71
09-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Does it only happen when someone is sitting out or there is an empty seat?

Are you sure that your HM2 > HUD Options > Preferred Seating options are properly configured for Pacific? If so, try to reset the positions:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Open the HM2 > HUD Options > Displayed Stats menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK
3) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

danj.
09-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey Fozzy71, Im using HM1 not HM2 so how do I reset the positions for HM1 there is no Displayed stats menu.

Im not sure if the hud plays up whether someone is sitting out or empty seats, will keep an eye out for that.

fozzy71
09-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Hey Fozzy71, Im using HM1 not HM2 so how do I reset the positions for HM1 there is no Displayed stats menu.

Im not sure if the hud plays up whether someone is sitting out or empty seats, will keep an eye out for that.

My apologies, I should have paid closer attention to which forum I was posting in.

Export any custom HUDs:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test. *You may need to reconfigure all your HUD Options > Seating Preferences for Pacific.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again to see if it is specific to your HUD layout.

danj.
09-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Hey, yea I did this and tested it out for a while.

Still same problem, also doesn't matter if a person is sitting out or there is an empty seat.

netsrak
09-26-2012, 04:24 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Normally the stats should only be on wrong positions until the first hand you play at a table is imported. So do you always wait for this to happen?

danj.
09-26-2012, 12:26 PM

ok yea here it is.

fozzy71
09-26-2012, 07:13 PM

ok yea here it is.

It looks like you are auto-importing from one, or some, of your archive folders. You should only ever auto-import from actual poker site hand history folders and you want to be sure that the archive folder is not in a sub-folder of your auto import folders. This will cause the importer to over-load and can cause all sorts of hud lag/problems.

1. Note your database connection settings from the database management (server name: 127.0.0.1; port number: 5432; login name: postgres; password: postgrespass)
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

danj.
09-26-2012, 09:35 PM
It looks like you are auto-importing from one, or some, of your archive folders. You should only ever auto-import from actual poker site hand history folders and you want to be sure that the archive folder is not in a sub-folder of your auto import folders. This will cause the importer to over-load and can cause all sorts of hud lag/problems.

1. Note your database connection settings from the database management (server name: 127.0.0.1; port number: 5432; login name: postgres; password: postgrespass)
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

Hey, Thanks for your help, this seems to work.

fozzy71
09-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Hey, Thanks for your help, this seems to work.

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.