PDA

View Full Version : Coaching for HEM

Polar_Bears
07-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post this, as I didn't know where to post...so please feel free to move if needed.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a really solid coach for HEM. I am looking for someone who specifically works with advanced players and is available for coaching all the aspects inside and out of HEM. I would already consider myself an advance user of the HUD, but the rest of the application I just don't use to where I should be using it. I really want to be coached so that I can tear apart the numbers to recognize, find, and plug all leaks.

Is this sort of thing available out there? Are there other ways to accomplish these goals? Anyone have a really good recommendation?

Thanks!

morny
07-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Have you checked out Leakbuster? If youve any specific question im sure theyll be able to help if you post here Leak Buster - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/leak-buster/)

Theres also some articles in the help Menu that might get you started on ideas of different areas of the game you could start looking into, maybe someone that offers specific one on one training might offer some help, more people might see this on a 2+2 thread as people generally come here to look for solutions of problems