PDA

View Full Version : HUD flickering

texas donald
07-10-2010, 08:55 AM
just downloaded betfair on my laptop and when I run HEM the stats show up but they dont stop flickering the whole time? need to get this sorted as I cant play with it like this.

Thanks.

netsrak
07-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Please try table preferences -> force on top

texas donald
07-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Tried this, makes no difference. Also, the stats appear on the wrong players (opposite from where they should be)

literally cant play at all with it like this and I'm abroad playing on my laptop and need to be playing everyday, very important, so please get back with another possible solution asap, thanks very much

EDIT: JUST TRIED ANOTHER POKER CLIENT AND WORKS FINE, SO ONLY HAPPENS WITH BETFAIR. (ALTHOUGH ON MY HOME PC IT IS FINE)

morny
07-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Yeah betfair seem to have this issue quite often, its usually to do with the graphics card:

Can you make sure your Opacity slider in Hud options > Player Preferences> Appearance TAB is 100% to the right and also do the same for the mucked cards Opacity

Go to Hud Options > Site Options and disable all the prefetch/track live hands options

Lastly make sure your graphics driver is up to date as this is usually the main cause
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+DriverOn)

texas donald
07-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Ok have tried all this and still no different.. any other ideas? so frustrating !

netsrak
07-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Which operating system is your laptop?

Try to run the betfair client as administrator.

Any aero effects or desktop themes? Please disable them.

texas donald
07-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Which operating system is your laptop?

Try to run the betfair client as administrator.

Any aero effects or desktop themes? Please disable them.

It is XP.

I have located the betfairpoker.exe (betfair poker client) file which I assume is the one to run as admin, however when I right click and select 'run as' it comes up with 2 options current user or 'the following user', one of the following being administrator. But then it wont let me select this unless I know the 'password'.

No theme is pretty basic.

netsrak
07-13-2010, 08:11 AM
Under XP there are no administrator settings required.

The only thing left is we can try to find the problem with a remote session:
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

texas donald
07-13-2010, 10:54 AM
ok will do this