PDA

View Full Version : FTP waitlist-update

Winged Guy
07-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Hi)

After FTP introduced new waitlists, TN doesn't automatically accept waiting list seats.

Fool
07-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Due to some issues that came up as a result of FTPs recent update we have temporarily disabled the "Automatically handle tournament registration popup" feature. Unfortunately there are some instabilities in the new FTP client and we're having problems getting things working smoothly.

Here's whats new in TableNinjaFT version 1.1.12.0
--------------------------
Bug Fixes
Temporarily disabled the "Automatically handle tournament registration popup" feature due to issues caused by the 2010-07-08 Full Tilt update. Once the Full Tilt servers are up and the client is stable we will release an update fixing and re-enabling this feature.
--------------------------

Winged Guy
07-11-2010, 02:32 PM
TN=Table Ninja

I'm speaking about cash ring games

Fool
07-11-2010, 02:53 PM
The Full Tilt update did not affect TableNinja for PokerStars in any way. There are also no known issues with PokerStars wait-lists. Do they fail entirely or only work part of the time?

Winged Guy
07-12-2010, 06:36 AM
I'm speaking only about full-tilt and about TNFT (as this thread is in "TableNinjaFT" forum).

Fool
07-12-2010, 11:39 AM
There is a bug with Full Tilt wait-lists that causes you to be dropped from the list. This should have been resolved in the last update however. Are you being dropped fro seats again or is it not working at all?

Winged Guy
07-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Hey...did you try to open full-tilt, add yourself in table's waiting list, and then accept the offer to seat at the table?

I'm not speaking about bugs about taking a seat and then leaving it immediately.

I'm telling that FTP has NEW window for seating at waiting-list tables. There was "do you want to take a seat at "this" table? yes/no" - window. And now the window itself is bigger and there are more buttons, so TNFT can't accept the seat from waiting list.

Fool
07-12-2010, 02:58 PM
No, I was away for the weekend and was treading water in the forums. Apparently this has been a problem since last Thursdays update. Its fixed in the "test" build and should be release fairly soon.