PDA

View Full Version : PS HUD/table manager stopped working

bluandbrneyes
07-09-2010, 09:59 PM
I came home and opened up table scanner, it was moving really really slow. Checked out the forums and noticed and update (mistake) so I upgraded to 1.11.02b, but table manager says 1.11.2 and no hands are being read and there is no hud. I hope there is a simple way for me to get my hud back cause I cant play without it (its the weekend too) thanks for your time

netsrak
07-10-2010, 05:50 AM
Are you talking about the table manager window which controls the Hud or about the 3rd party app table scanner?

For the Hud: Stars had a problem with tables names where they added an "ok" but this should be fixed now by another stars update.

If thats not the problem please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

bluandbrneyes
07-10-2010, 09:54 AM
I rebooted and everything is fine. Thanks

netsrak
07-10-2010, 10:26 AM
What i mean is that Stars implemented a bug during one of their last updates. The tables got wrong names containing "ok". But this should be fixed from Stars now.

If the problem still exists please post the answers to the FAQ i posted above because we need to know more details about your system to help you.