PDA

View Full Version : Help

HrbSmkr
07-09-2010, 02:57 PM
After FTPs crash yesterday my results r not listed for the tourneys that were completed before the crash. Is there a quick fix for this?

Also had to manually enter a few games about 3 days ago n its still not reflective in the results screen, any ideas?

morny
07-09-2010, 03:58 PM
email them and they should be able to send the hands to you and also ask for the summary files and reimport them

HrbSmkr
07-09-2010, 04:08 PM
how would u go about reimporting them? n is that for the first or second question?

netsrak
07-10-2010, 05:34 AM
For both questions.

You receive files via mail, save them to your computer and import them via "import from file"

HrbSmkr
07-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanx guys. Just one more question, does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong if it doesnt work again today? I mean it worked fine from the day i purchased it, then all of a sudden its not updating the results. Should I re-install or what? I really appreciate the help guys.

morny
07-10-2010, 03:11 PM
You dont specify exactly whats not working? Is it the results are not updating correctly? If so please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well see if its a problem with the hands or possibly your database