PDA

View Full Version : Tounrament History Problems with Stars

BakaGaijin34
07-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey guys,

I am having problems keeping an accurate tournament history with my HEM.
I mostly play 45s and 180s, but HEM can't tell if they're 45s or 180s most of the time (size is usually 18-27) and it consistently gets the finishing position incorrect and doesn't accurately track my winnings. Also the unfinished tournaments mess with this as well, how do I fix those?

Is there a fix for this? Or do I have to do something to make this work?

Thanks.

morny
07-09-2010, 11:08 AM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing placeso you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

BakaGaijin34
07-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Will I be able to overwrite the other tounraments with this?

morny
07-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Yes, any tournaments with correct results will stay unaltered, any tournaments with incorrect results will be updated