PDA

View Full Version : Same hud 2 networks, problem.

chillarn7
07-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Hi.
I play at Entraction and ongame at the same time and want to use my self made HUD but in the "use for" tab when i select the HUD to be used for any site it doesn't work. So I have to choose one network to use the HUD for and the other network uses the default HUD even though I have set the default HUD to only be used on betfair cuz i don't play there and don't want to use the default HUD.

Tried to make a copy of my HUD so I have the same HUD but with another name but I don't really know how to do that. I exported the HUD and imported it again efter renaming it but HEM still recognized it with the old name and asked me if i wanted to overwrite. Anybody know what to do?

morny
07-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Hi,

See this FAQ and video FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

This should explain it, if your still having issues please post a screenshot of the use for TAB for all your huds

chillarn7
07-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Hi,

See this FAQ and video FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

This should explain it, if your still having issues please post a screenshot of the use for TAB for all your huds

Thanks. I understand everything of that though I believe. The problem is that if I want to use my HUd for multiple sites I have to use the "any site" since u can only choose 1 specific site per hud. If i choose "any site" for my HUD it works fine on ongame but on entraction the default HUD shows up instead.
So i was wondering if it is possible to have the same HUD under two names so I can choose one to work for entraction and one for ongame.

morny
07-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Yes, choose the hud you want to use, go to New config and name it Ongame or whatever you like, this will clone the last hud, now set it to Ongame instead of any site, and set the other site to that site instead of Ongame and it should work