PDA

View Full Version : lost my notes

AstonMartin
07-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Hi, im not 100% sure about this but i probably lost my notes after updating HEM from 1.10.05 to the newest version, is there a something i can do to bring them back ?

morny
07-09-2010, 10:18 AM
HI,

The notes are stored in the PostgreSQL database so updating HM will have no affect on your notes at all, try exporting your notes Options > Notes > Export and send the file to support@holdemmanager.com if you still think there is an issue and well look into it

AstonMartin
07-09-2010, 11:20 AM
i had to create new DB couse there was some problems with new version, maybe this coulde affect my notes ?

morny
07-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Yeah, when you create a new database you need to export the hands and notes/bonuses/summaries etc and import them into the new one, sounds like you just imported the hands.

go back to the old database and export the notes and import them into the new one FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Notes (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/195/Notes)

If you dont have access to the old database im afraid they are lost, hopefully you do

AstonMartin
07-10-2010, 09:34 AM
i have old DB but the problem is that i would have to downgrade HEM again to 1.10.05 version couse new version doesnt support the old DB, is there a way to do that in some different manner ??

edit: i did as i said above, so its all ok, thanks for help