PDA

View Full Version : Grid Option for HUD

Masakik
09-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Is there a Grid Option for HUD? Will there ever be one? PT4 has one and its incredibly useful. It makes the stats nice and neat.

I'd love for HM2 to have the option.

udbrky
09-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Are you talking about in the HUD or reports?

You can use the separator "t" in HUD Options - config to make the stats into columns.

Masakik
09-21-2012, 05:31 PM
t? alrighty, i'll try that! Thank you!

Masakik
09-21-2012, 05:33 PM
"t" did exactly what I wanted THANK YOU :D

Masakik
09-22-2012, 04:40 PM
One more question. Is there a way to control the "padding" of the "t" option. Example: the spaces between the stats. The gap between two stats is too big for me. Is there a way to adjust it?

Thank you

fozzy71
09-23-2012, 11:24 AM
One more question. Is there a way to control the "padding" of the "t" option. Example: the spaces between the stats. The gap between two stats is too big for me. Is there a way to adjust it?

Thank you

Unfortunately there is not a 'padding' setting at this time but I can see why this would be a good idea. I will discuss this with the rest of the team and see if we should write this up as a feature request.

siweq86
10-20-2012, 07:12 AM
He, is it possible to set grid options only for some lines in hud?
For example http://i.imgur.com/fGd54.png. In last 3 rows i have positional "Raise first in", "fold to 3bet", "4bet range" and i want to have stats for button i one column.

a.k.a.Also
10-20-2012, 11:39 AM
He, is it possible to set grid options only for some lines in hud?
For example http://i.imgur.com/fGd54.png. In last 3 rows i have positional "Raise first in", "fold to 3bet", "4bet range" and i want to have stats for button i one column.

This is not easy to achieve, especially as two rows are xx numbers and the bottom row is x.x

a.k.a.Also
10-20-2012, 11:42 AM

Thank you

Try using . as the separator instead of the t. It gives much closer spacing to the stats. Then change the HUD text color to match your HUD background to make it invisible