PDA

View Full Version : Having problems after FT Update

dg1267
07-09-2010, 07:22 AM
After the update on FT yesterday only some of my games are being shown as completed. I can't even load them manually. I'm not sure when this started, but it didn't pick up my last 4 or 5 games. The games are showing that they are being played, and the HUD works correctly, but they are not completing and showing up in my stats. And once I turn off my HUD I can't seem to restart it again. I have to shut down HEM and start it over.

I typically play 9 man standard SnG's. I have the latest update of HEM, run XP Home sp3. Thanks in advance.:)

morny
07-09-2010, 10:13 AM
FTP had a lot of server problems yesterday so it might have been due to that, if the problem persists today please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into this but there have not being other reports of this so far

dg1267
07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
FTP had a lot of server problems yesterday so it might have been due to that, if the problem persists today please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into this but there have not being other reports of this so far

Okay, I'm getting it to work now that I've played a few games today. But I'm still missing 5 game histories. I'll try to get FTP to email me all the ones from that day, but I think I already have them and just can't get them to load.

I've tried manually loading them but it acts like it already has them in the program (which it does but they are not showing completed). HEM knows I played the games, just no +/- $ are showing up for them. They aren't showing as completed. Any suggestions other than emailing FTP?

morny
07-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Might be a filter issue, if it acts like there already imported they usually are See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

dg1267
07-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Might be a filter issue, if it acts like there already imported they usually are See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

I added a new database and imported all my hands over to it and that worked for all but one game. That game may not have been sent. I'll email FT and I should be able to get it. Great job as usual, morny. Thanks.:)