PDA

View Full Version : report doesn't show 6 max hands

gpiotter
10-17-2008, 05:44 PM
I played about 60 hands at a 6 max table today, but HEM doesn't differentiate between 6 max and the full ring games. The overall result for the day is correct, however the 6 max tables and results are all grouped together. I have version .03h.

Is there an easy fix to this? I was sitting at tables labeled as 6 max tables

xjimraketex
10-17-2008, 06:10 PM
i have a smiliar problem:

im running the newes beta (.04 beta 13) and sometimes it shows my winnings then... a few minutes later it doesnt show them for the "today" tab

with last x hours and this month it includes the stats.

happened to me with both limit holdem 8max (HORSE tables) and nlh 6max stats

edit: @ stars

morny
10-21-2008, 06:16 PM
I played about 60 hands at a 6 max table today, but HEM doesn't differentiate between 6 max and the full ring games. The overall result for the day is correct, however the 6 max tables and results are all grouped together. I have version .03h.

Is there an easy fix to this? I was sitting at tables labeled as 6 max tables

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=9

morny
10-21-2008, 06:20 PM
i have a smiliar problem:

im running the newes beta (.04 beta 13) and sometimes it shows my winnings then... a few minutes later it doesnt show them for the "today" tab

with last x hours and this month it includes the stats.

happened to me with both limit holdem 8max (HORSE tables) and nlh 6max stats

edit: @ stars

HM takes the timestamp from wherever the server is your playing at so you need to use this feature to allow for the timezone difference:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=65

TCfree
10-26-2008, 03:12 AM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=9

This doesn't seem quite right, or at least quite what I was looking for. HEM apparently figures out if a table is FR, 6-max, or HU by the number of players involved in the hand (so, for example, if a full ring game has a few players sit out or leave and the game is shorthanded, any hands played are labeled 6-max, or if a game breaks down and only two players are involved, it's labeled HU).

Is there any way to see all full ring or 6-max (as is labeled by stars) hands including the ones where the table broke down and became shorthanded or heads up?

The reason I don't always like the stats being sorted purely on the basis of the number of players at the table rather than as labeled by PokerStars is because I find it confusing when I'm going back to look for a particular hand I played since I play at all three types of games (FR, 6-max, and HU). Plus, sometimes I just want to get my total profit from playing one of the games to help me get a better sense of how I'm doing against the player pool as a whole of one of the three types of games.

morny
10-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Yes this is the way HM handles it simply because regardless of how many people started playing if theres 2 people playing its a HU game although for the reasons you already mentioned we will look into having the possibility to view either