PDA

View Full Version : issues on merge network with 6 max bounty sit n go

Orient River@gmail
07-08-2010, 12:57 AM
when playing a 6 max bounty tourney on merge the buyin is incorrect, the rake is incorrect, and the software does not track bounties on players that i knock out.

also...i have seen other threads about hem requiring validation every time it starts. i have this issue as well...i suspect that if you dig the issue will be found to be associated with users that use some sort of program that auto sweeps their system cookies/cache/etc...ie spyware programs that are sweeping the cashe as a part of system maintenance.

I know that HEM for me validates every single time i open it but i do run advanced system care which gets rid of trash, sweeps for spyware, sweeps the cashe and cookies, and the registry on a daily basis...

bet that is where the problem is :)

That aside said...the merge net thing is annoying cause i have to go in and manually adjust every 6 max tourney that i play as the software detects really nothing correctly.

netsrak
07-08-2010, 06:33 AM
We have just prepared an update for merge tourneys so i suggest you try again with the next release which will be out in a couple of days. If it doesn't fix the bounty tourney structure please send us the original handhistory files with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.

For the activation issue: this is probably caused by the registration cleaning you mentioned. I don't think we can do anything about it because the licensing modul is just an addon we use.