PDA

View Full Version : having to manually change tournament size etc.

stindo
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Any time I play an MTT the data view has incorrect information. The tournament size is wrong and has to be manually changed. If it isnt a sit n go, it shows my winnings as 0. Also the ev line is the same as the winnings line.

I tried downloading the newest version. Is there anything else I should do?

morny
07-08-2010, 01:41 AM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you, what site is this for

stindo
07-08-2010, 04:43 PM
this is for pokerstars and I'm mostly playing 2-3 table sit n gos.

so if i request the results from pokerstars I can upload them into HM and it will update the size, winnings, and ev? if so how do I upload them to HM?

morny
07-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi,

You need to request all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Tournament Summaries.

The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)