PDA

View Full Version : HM recognizes pstars.fr hand history but big problems with the HUD display

juni
07-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Hello everyone,

I use holdem manager for full tilt poker and, more recently, I've started to use it for pstars.fr

On full tilt, everything works perfectly meanwhile I got problems with pstars. I've read on this forum that many players get troubles with pstars.fr but until now, I haven't seen anyone with a similar problem like mine.

Pstars seems to recognize the HH as I can see the auto import ok + a list of the 3 last pot won (and the name of the winners of course). However, I can't see any stats next to each player seat. Those stats seems to be hidden on top of the table, behind the last pot winner informations. I made a screen cap to make things more understable.

My question is simple : How can I replace the stats in their right position at a pstar table?

I don't know if this will help you but I noticed that the hand history for full tilt is different from pstars'. I also made a screencap for that. Maybe this can explain the problems I'm facing now.

Sorry for my bad english,

Thanks in advance,

Tom

morny
07-08-2010, 02:25 AM
Please reinstall the client in english and if the problem persists Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

juni
07-08-2010, 01:25 PM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.11.02b

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?.
I play on fulltilt.com and pokerstars.fr. I only have problems with pstars

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
every game, mostly PLO in cash games and NLH in tourneys

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yes

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
the HH files are saved - in english -from pokerstars.fr, no doubt about it.

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
I saved the pokerstars HH in C:/program files/pstars/hand history and files appear there

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
report done, hands are imported

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
yes they are. Full tilt HH files names are just numbers.txt .Pstarsfr HH files names begin with HH then a serial of numbers.txt For more information, see the second screencap attached to my first post

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.
done

morny
07-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Please install the client in english and try again