PDA

View Full Version : Cereus HH not reading well

chokofrinitz
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Hey there. I just set up my HEM and actually playing at Cereus network. But there's some tournaments that HEM don't read them well, like:

- A 1table satellite for 2.75$+0.25$ prizing 2.75$ for the 3rd bust, the 3$ buy-in is correct, but it's giving me a 4.95$ prize won.

- An MTT $1.10. Did 2 add-ons, didn't showed up, had to put it mannually. And it's getting me finish in 9th on a field of 76; I don't remember exactly when I bust out, and I don't find the HH of that tournament to confirm (guess this is erasing them?!), but should be around the 76th place, not the 9th, and the field was surely bigger than 76 persons..

Is there and option to choose Cereus configuration, so that HEM reads it well, or how does that work?

Would appreciate a brief answer, because as we all know, time is money :)

Thanks.

morny
07-08-2010, 02:05 AM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You will need to manually edit MTTs

chokofrinitz
07-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Ooh that's bad.

You're saying that HM is basically for cash and 1table non-satellite sng players? :(

morny
07-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Well basically we can only import the information we receive, if the sites don't write the information then we have no way of guessing, there is no solution other than the sites writing the information to the hard drive. there is no software that can get this information however full tilt and stars do provide this information in summary files, sadly other sites dont so i suggest you email the site and request this feature.

chokofrinitz
07-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Yep, i went trough some Hand logs, and really don't come explicit every details of the tournament , only the hand itself..

Well today i'll write something to them!..